We are looking for motivated Producer to work on our exciting projects!
VertexBee Studios is a 3D Art Service Studio focused on creating high-end art for video games.
The Producer will partner up with the Lead Artist to manage an art development team. At a high level, the Lead Artist is responsible for quality, while the Producer is responsible for communication and project management. The Producer will coordinate, direct, and project manage the short and long term goals of an art development team.
- Timeline estimates and planning: identify deliverables, balance scope and capacity, and create project plans that align with the client's milestones.
- Team management & Supervision: Project manage the art team by communicating client needs, managing dependencies and driving the team towards milestone deliveries.
- Tracking & reporting: assign tasks and track detailed KPI's to measure estimate vs actual time and cost.
- Client Communication: is the primary liaison between VertexBee and our client and coordinate regular client communication to ensure they understand all key aspects impacting the project.
- Improve Performance: Identifying process and planning issues and tenaciously following through to resolve them, adapting the teams approach to improve performance.
- An understanding of the end-to-end video game production process.
- The candidate must possess excellent written and spoken English.
- Extremely organized, details oriented and have the ability to map out complex processes and track dependencies effectively.
- Proficient in MS Excel. Exposure to other project management software like Jira, Basecamp, Monday, Trello, Miro, etc.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and their tradeoffs.
- You possess a sincere interest in digital arts and games development.
- Bonus points:
- Comes from game art background. Worked in another discipline like art, design, animation, cinematics, and vfx.
- Shipped game titles as a Producer, Art Manager or equivalent.
- CSM, CPM, CaPM, PMP or other certifications.
- Proficient in Notion.
Why Join Us?
- Work on AAA games: we make big games with small teams - you will play a full and active role within a team of passionate creatives.
- Grow your skills: we invest in our talent development program - you will receive mentoring and access to courses at our own training center Cgzen Academy. Grow as an employee, manager or leader!
- Flexibility: work your way with access to progressive working patterns including hybrid and fully remote.
How to Apply
✍️ Send us your CV and portfolio with code "PRODUCER"
in the title at firstname.lastname@example.org