We are looking for your marketing superpowers!
VertexBee Studios is a 3D Art Service Studio focused on creating high-end art for video games.
Under the guidance of the Art Director, the Marketing Artist will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas and have full understanding of graphic design and great aesthetic sensibilities.
Please note that applications for this role must include a portfolio (attached or as a link) and applications without such will not be considered.
- Creating engaging visual designs for global marketing campaigns.
- Designing marketing assets for web, social, and mobile.
- Creating captivating online presentations of portfolio projects.
- Creating high-quality client-facing visuals (capability decks, pitch decks, communication initiatives).
- Working closely with marketing agencies.
- Help define the marketing strategy, be up to date with social media best practices, and analyze marketing examples.
- Understanding of the fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition.
- Layout and Graphic Design expertise required.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Figma.
- Fluent in written English and writing promotional text.
- Bonus points:
- Marketing illustration and concept experience are a plus.
- Interest in motion graphics (Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro) is a plus.
- Interest in landing page design with Webflow is a plus.
- Interest in 3D lighting, rendering, and character renders is a plus.
Why Join Us?
- Work on AAA games: we make big games with small teams - you will play a full and active role within a team of passionate creatives.
- Grow your skills: we invest in our talent development program - you will receive mentoring and access to courses at our own training center Cgzen Academy. Grow as an employee, manager or leader!
- Flexibility: work your way with access to progressive working patterns including hybrid and fully remote.
How to Apply
✍️ Send us your CV and portfolio with code "MARKETING ARTIST" in the title at firstname.lastname@example.org