WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL 3D CHARACTER ARTIST!
VertexBee Studios is a 3D Art Service Studio focused on creating high-end art for video games.
VertexBee Studios is in search of a talented Senior 3D Character Artist to join our creative team. The right candidate should possess a strong artistic vision, a meticulous eye for detail, and a deep passion for creating appealing characters in variaty of styles. Working alongside art directors, designers, and technical artists, you'll play a crucial role in bringing the characters of our creative projects to life.
- Create compelling, top-quality characters, considering factors such as proportions, anatomy, clothing, and animation deformation.
- Model and texture characters using industry-standard software such as Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, or similar tools.
- Tackle daily artistic challenges.
- Conduct regular reviews and provide constructive feedback to artists to enhance the overall quality of character art.
- Ensure all models meet design requirements for technical and artistic purposes by troubleshooting the problems, fixing your creations based on feedback and comments.
- Participate in developing character art pipelines and adhere to modeling guidelines.
- Support and assist team members, fostering a culture of learning and collaboration.
- In-depth understanding and practical experience in high-end 3D modeling and PBR material pipeline.
- Strong understanding of human anatomy, proportions, and clothing design, with the ability to create visually appealing characters.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates the ability to create assets in different styles, from stylized to realistic.
- Excited about collaborating with other artists, improving visual skills, and learning new techniques and applicable technology.
- Bonus points:
- Familiarity with rigging and animation principles is a plus.
- Passion for concept modeling and design is a plus.
- Experience in game engines such as Unreal is a plus.
Why Join Us?
- Work on AAA games: we make big games with small teams - you will play a full and active role within a team of passionate creatives.
- Grow your skills: we invest in our talent development program - you will receive mentoring and access to courses at our own training center Cgzen Academy. Grow as an employee, manager or leader!
- Flexibility: work your way with access to progressive working patterns including hybrid and fully remote.
How to Apply
✍️ Send us your CV and portfolio with code "3D CHARACTER ARTIST"
in the title at firstname.lastname@example.org