We are looking for motivated Producer to work on our exciting projects!
VertexBee Studios is a 3D Art Service Studio focused on creating high-end art for video games.
As a senior environment artist, you will play a crucial role in developing assets and building worlds, encompassing everything from architectural structures to props, foliage, and level dressing. The ideal candidate is a 3D swiss-army knife with a broad range of modeling skills, capable of adapting quickly to new art styles and pipelines.
- Have ownership and be responsible for whole environments.
- Model and texture assets: both high and low poly versions.
- Create high-quality textures in Substance and Photoshop.
- Work within the technical limitations of a variety of game engines.
- Promptly learn any new tools or techniques.
- Match the required art style of a project.
- When assigned a task, work with your lead to create a plan and schedule.
- Perform initial art and technical quality checks before sending art assets to the Team Leader for review.
- Function as part of a fast-paced close-knit team: collaborate with artists and tech to achieve a unified vision for our project.
- In-depth understanding and practical experience in high-end 3D modeling and PBR material pipeline.
- Understanding of traditional art principles including composition, design, shape language, and color theory.
- Technical experience with either Maya, or 3dsmax, or Blender.
- Zbrush knowledge and ability to sculpt high-res models.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates the ability to create assets, from individual props to full scenes.
- Excited to work together with other artists, improve visual skills, and learn new techniques and applicable technology.
- Bonus points:
- Working knowledge of Unity, Unreal, or a willingness to learn is a plus.
- Interest in lighting and rendering with real-time (Unreal) or ray-tracing renderers (Vray) is a plus.
- Interest in creating procedural materials with Substance Designer is a plus.
- Other disciplines such as character modeling or technical art are a huge plus.
Why Join Us?
- Work on AAA games: we make big games with small teams - you will play a full and active role within a team of passionate creatives.
- Grow your skills: we invest in our talent development program - you will receive mentoring and access to courses at our own training center Cgzen Academy. Grow as an employee, manager or leader!
- Flexibility: work your way with access to progressive working patterns including hybrid and fully remote.
How to Apply
✍️ Send us your CV and portfolio with code "3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST"
in the title at firstname.lastname@example.org